Sunday 4 August 2019

The old man and the sea


Thinking Activity

The old man and sea



  • About this novel  
                              The old man and sea is written by earnest hemingway. this short novel worked surrounding chief three characters like us old man, manolin and marlin. this short novel started with santiago having gone 84 days without catching a fish he felt unluckiness of himself. manolin has been forbidden by his parents to sail with him. he also help a lot of santiagos his fishing gear preparing food. but end of the novel get one large fish marlin. fish marlin is a 18 feet.

Q-1) Can you mark a critical phase of your life ?

Ans :- Yes, we know that life is a continuous progress. some might even skip to entire stages completely without learning the important lessons from life. life always give new strength through experience. i was studying and passing in 12th standard at that time my life take my text decision. i have 12 standard in good parsentage. but i was too late get admission, so i didn't admission anywhere. i have study in a main English. i was late admission then main English seat are a full. i was worried that what would happen now. this is a very complicated situation. my parents and my brother is a help me and finally i got the admission and i am very happy.

Q-2) Do you have any such person whom you recall in the crisis ?

Ans :- Yes, I have that person to i recall in crisis and that person is my parents is my parents and my brother is now in this world.

Q-3) What is the importance of that person ? why ?

Ans :- I importance above my parents is more i share to any problem everytime. the instead he tell pros and cons of then leaves the decision on me. my parents accompanies me in all my decisions. my parents is very important in my life.

Q-4) What is the importance of dream of lions in the novel ?

Ans :- In the novel, an old man and sea repeatedly sees dreams of lions. the lions symbolize old man lost youth as well as his pride. old man love for the lions, also mirrors his relationship with the marlin. from dreaming of lion he gets courage and strength. according to me if we gone to image about lion, then lion is a full victory, strength power.

Q-5) Do you have any such scene or image you frequently like to visit ?

Ans :- No, i don't have any such scene image till now my life i would frequently visit.

Q-6) What is the reason of your obsession for that scene ?

Ans :- No, i don't have any reason of obsession for that scene. i haven't face any such type to struggle in my life.

Q-7) Replace the old man with yourself. how would be the approach if you fail like the old man in life ?

Ans :- I am not forcely going to proved myself or skills to society. as i have faced many failure in my life. my dreams so like old man i would also not loose hope and keep on trying to prove myself with different and new ways but i do not defeat.





THANK YOU



No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper No :- 15 Assignment

Name :- Mansi Upadhyay Roll no :- 16 Semester :- 4 Year :- 2019-20 Paper no :- 15 (Mass Media and                             C...