Friday 23 November 2018

Thinking activity on T.p.kailasam





Thinking activity on T.p. kailasam


Respected mam,
Here I am talking on my views on your task.








1). Write something about your favourite teacher. give some reason for it.






Ans :- Here I am going to talk about my one of favourite teacher. when 10th in my school there is a English teacher. we call him Mahul bhal.
          very honest and good natured man. he taught us English in easy manner that we understand it easily properly. he never pressure on us that make your assignment and complete the books yet all students do it on time. he also aware us about the current situation, confusion and our problems. all are enjoying to learning English during sir's lecture. 


2).How are you as student? think and write.  


Ans :- As a student I am very nervous, silent and introvert person. I am very serious about study. and also I am very ambitious for good marks. I would like to help other students. I am not very sincere student but I like to learn new things. I also likes to writing and also reading. I likes adventure stories and suspense stories. 


3). What is difference between the education system in past and today's time? take help of your parents to write this.


Ans :- Education system in past time -



  • It was bad condition for education.
  • That time government do not provide good facilities for students.
  • No computers and no technology.
  • Government schools condition were very bad.
  • Most of the students were economically poor.
        Modren time education system -



  • Today's time education system not so good but better than past time.
  • Now a days government provides good facilities for students like library, book, computer etc...
  • Easy to get information. 




    







No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper No :- 15 Assignment

Name :- Mansi Upadhyay Roll no :- 16 Semester :- 4 Year :- 2019-20 Paper no :- 15 (Mass Media and                             C...